We are in the gravest of situations. Our military – once the most powerful in the world – is crumbling.
Obama is purging every branch of the US armed forces at an alarming rate.
He’s deliberately crippling our military, setting them up for failure and defeat. Through his actions he is rapidly demoralizing our troops en masse, creating a dangerous situation at home and abroad, leaving our troops, our country and we citizens open to attack.
Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor, as well as other top retired officers, say Obama’s agenda is decimating the morale of the U.S. ranks to the point members no longer feel prepared to fight or have the desire to win.
Our Army has not trained for six months. Meanwhile there is tremendous domestic and foreign unrest taking place. “To have the Chief of Staff of the Army confess to the world that our Army has not trained for six months is highly disturbing,” says former Florida Congressman Allen West. “[It] should make us all sleep less soundly at night.”
Since Obama took office an unprecedented number of top military leaders have been removed from their posts – nearly 200 generals, flag officers and other high-ranking officials. They are being “removed” at a rate of about one per week.
Allen West, who served on the House Armed Services Committee, is calling for hearings “to determine exactly why” so many officers, especially senior officers, are being given the boot.
Sadly, it seems the greatest force our military is facing is not that of the foreign enemy but the enemy within?the one in the White House that is actively purging our military.
One top military official, Ret. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely has been very outspoken on what he calls a “purge” of the U.S. military by the Obama administration – a stunning nine generals and flag officers relieved of duty this year alone.
There have been mass firings, suspensions and dismissals, for which Vallely also blames Obama’s closest adviser, Valerie Jarrett. With Jarrett’s influence there is rampant “political correctness” which is permeating the military and negatively affecting everyone from top generals to the ranks of the enlisted.
It is frightening to hear what Vallely and others like him have to say. For instance, Vallely maintains that Obama is “intentionally weakening and gutting our military, Pentagon and reducing the U.S. as a superpower, and anyone in the ranks who disagrees or speaks out is being purged.”
Now, instead of continuing with military operations as they should, senior officers have been reduced to glorified babysitters, having to watch everything their military personnel say and do.
It’s been described by those with intimate military operations knowledge and experience as the equivalent of “political commissars from the Communist era.”
Military moral has hit an historic low. Add to that the $1.3 trillion that’s been cut from the Pentagon budget. Drastic cuts are resulting in the elimination or slowing of modernization programs, reducing maintenance of worn-out weapons systems and other equipment, diminishing training and cutting back in benefits.
Do you know that the Pentagon ordered commissary privileges at all of the military’s 178 U.S. and 70 foreign bases CUT?
Our combat-ready brigades have been reduced to just… two. Yes, you read that right – just two.
We’ve also lost an unprecedented number of lives under the iron-fisted rule of Obama. His Rules of Engagement have resulted in very high casualty rates in Afghanistan, including the loss of 17 members of SEAL Team 6 in one incident.
Think of the thought perversion in Washington: disrespect the military, cut lifelines to active duty military and cut benefits to veterans but push for amnesty so that 11 million or more illegals suck at the welfare and healthcare trough. It is all very wrong.
Please take a minute to think about the mass corruption, lies and cover ups along with the perversity of thought taking place under Obama’s reign.
The White House won’t investigate its own officials, but will readily fire military commanders who have given their lives for their country.
These are the same people who shut our veterans out of open-space war memorials during sequestration. There is no dignity or respect coming from them for our military. If there were, they would have already held someone accountable for Benghazi, the Fast and Furious and the IRS and NSA scandals, but they have not.
Instead, they’ve covered up the scandals, protected their own while innocent lives were lost. If anyone speaks out against the “great one” or goes against his ideologies, that person is purged, sent packing or simply “silenced.”
Patriots, we’ve been following this situation very closely and listening to what the military’s finest have to say. Like us, I’m sure you have the utmost respect and trust for our military?we know they’re the good guys.
So when top brass like Vallely start screaming “foul” you know something is very wrong.
I’d like to share some of the things we are hearing from military officials:
- “I believe there is a purging of the military. The problem is worse than we have ever seen.” “Morale is at an unprecedented low.” – Retired Army Lt. Gen. William G. “Jerry” Boykin, founding member of Delta Force and later deputy undersecretary of defense for intelligence under President George W. Bush
- The “bigger picture” is that “the U.S. armed forces have been under relentless attack by the occupant of the Oval Office for five years.” – Retired Navy Capt. Joseph John, a Naval Academy graduate who served three tours of duty in Vietnam, served as an al-Qaida expert for the FBI, and was a commanding officer with SEALs embedded on special operations
- Obama seeks to “seize control over national security” and, bypassing Congress, singlehandedly weaken the U.S. military. Obama is purging the military by firing top-level commanders and that his ultimate goal is to “destroy U.S. military superiority” to the “advantage of our global enemies.” – Ret. Army Maj. Gen. Paul E. Vallely
- “There is no doubt [Obama] is intent on emasculating the military and will fire anyone who disagrees with him” over such issues as “homosexuals, women in foxholes, the Obama sequester.” – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor
- Obama administration is rushing to unload senior officers whom he believes have become “political pawns” dismissed for questionable reasons. – J.D. Gordon, a retired Navy commander and a former Pentagon spokesman in the Office of the Secretary of Defense
- “Just when you thought the leadership of this government could not get any worse, it does.” “Never in history has an administration spawned another scandal to cover the current one.” – Retired Army Maj. Gen. Patrick Brady, recipient of the U.S. military’s highest decoration, the Medal of Honor
- “I spend most of my ?drills’ doing online training on things like ?diversity’ and ?preventing sexual harassment’ these days.” “It’s becoming a joke. This country is in trouble.” – Coast Guard Reserve speaking on condition of anonymity
- Retired Air Force pilot Lt. Col. Robert “Buzz” Patterson, senior military aide to President Bill Clinton, also asserts that Obama’s national security policies are weakening the military and endangering the country’s safety.
According to a veteran Army intelligence official, there is a major concern within the armed forces that a “compliant officer class” is being created by the Obama administration. It is so bad it’s becoming harder to find senior officers who will say no to anything.
Clearly this is part of Obama’s plan for a complete takeover of America.
We are indeed in a war for America due to the war on America from the enemy within the White House.
Ret. Army Maj. Gen Paul Vallely is calling on us to act, too:
“This means raising your voice now to your neighbors, family, co-workers and friends.” “Be the captains of your souls. I pray for another George Washington to appear within the year and lead us.”
God speed and thank you for answering the call Patriots.